Digital Marketing Jobs Singapore
LOOKING OUT FOR:
Content Creator/ Manager Job Description
Content managers are the generators of content that are displayed on web pages. A content creator prowls the relevant marketplace for new ideas in the digital marketing sphere. In digital marketing jobs, content managers are essential and are always present for launching or pitching any new idea. Singapore is a growing destination for content creators due to the country’s penchant taste for online products and services.
POSITION 1: Content Manager / Content Marketer
- preferably a diploma or degree holder in English, Journalism or Humanities
- excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar
- a meticulous approach to their work and an eye for detail
- the ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- able to multi-task
- have an ability to manage contract writers locally as well as internationally
- be able to understand different B2B and B2C content requirements (from our diverse spectrum of clients)
- able to work from home and have the flexibility to work in our (really gorgeous) office in town
- understanding of content for branding, social media, SEO, ads, website content, blogs will be advantageous
- liaise with clients on their content requirements
- collaborate with other departments to deliver the campaigns
- accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention for clients.
- development of editorial governance so content is consistent with client brand voice, style and tone.
- create and manage editorial calendars and organisation workflows
- topic and keyword research
- structuring articles and instructing copywriters on the requirements including deadlines
- performing minor edits prior to submission
- rostering and managing copywriters
- assist Finance department in keeping tabs on work done and payments due to each writer
READY FOR THE CHALLENGE AND THE LEG-UP IN EMPLOYABILITY?
Write in TODAY – hurry as we are already in the shortlisting phase.
Note: we regret that ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be notified.