Digital Marketing Jobs Singapore
LOOKING OUT FOR:
Marketing Executive/ Manager
A digital marketing manager is responsible for general organising, creation and implementing the overall vision of a business.,
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Basic Skill(s): digital marketing, copywriting, social media marketing, basic graphics design
- You should have PROVEN experience in managing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn pages, e-newsletters (we will be asking for samples)
- You should have a good understanding for keyword research, gap analysis, content creation and content marketing strategies
- You should have some experience in CRM tools and database management
- A basic understanding of SEO, SEM and SMM is a plus
- A STRONG INTEREST in digital media is a MUST (we will ask you about your understanding of basic concepts during the interview – you can download our e-book at mm.com.sg to understand basic SEO)
- upkeep our corporate websites and social media fronts
- maintain and improve our company’s SEO, SEM programmes consistently (KPI shall be set)
- market and organise our company’s digital marketing training courses
- market outreach to obtain partners in Singapore and overseas
- maintain partner relationship, channels of engagement and marketing materials used by partners when promoting our services
- create and maintain our print and digital marketing collaterals
- organise events for partners, clients and outreach campaigns on a regular basis
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Strong command of written English
- Well developed analytical skills
- High Ability to multi-task and plan
- Excellent communication skills in collaborating with clients and colleagues
- Can demonstrate passion for digital marketing and the wish to make it a career
- Research each campaign thoroughly via speaking with clients and via online tools
- Work on Google Adwords, Facebook Pixel/Ad Manager etc to manage campaigns
- Set up campaigns, settings, ads, keywords and bid strategy
- Copywrite (or use writers) ads and continuously perform A/B split testing
- Manually adjust CPC pricing or use conversion goal-oriented pricing
- Keyword research (or work with colleagues / interns / contractors)
- Test methods fo campaign groups each week to grow market reach, improve CTRs, drive in more leads/conversions and improve overall ROI for each campaign
- Spy on competitors to obtain full advantage
- Provide accurate, comprehensive and timely reports to clients on a monthly basis
- Create a working SOP which you will discuss with Management to improve the process flow
We love to hear from you.
Write in TODAY – hurry as we are already in the shortlisting phase.
Join the team that is cool, funky and fun. Our clients, partners and neighbours usually comment how happy our guys are (“what kind of drugs are you feeding them?!” is the common comment). Nope, no drugs. Just a healthy daily dose of creative campaigns in a young, fun and cool working environment.
Note: we regret that ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be notified.