SEO is the present and it is foreseeable future too; although SEO is a sub category of online marketing but most of the time both of these terms are used as synonyms. The key goals of SEO services are increasing website position on search results, get quality traffic on the website, engage with customers on social platforms, increase conversion rates and reduce bounce rate and promote your products and services.
How SEO Will Change Your Business?
The process of SEO or online marketing starts with building an attractive and easy to navigate website. Even though if business already has a website, SEO consultants make it even better and “optimize” it for search engines. Search engines like Google and Yahoo prefer websites which are built according to their guidelines. However this is just the start of a long yet fruitful journey. Some of the benefits and long term results of SEO include:
- A dramatic sales boost because of the quality traffic on the website and improved brand awareness.
- High quality traffic on the website (both organic and paid) that result in high conversion rate and lower bounce rate.
- Better compatibility with different devices, operating systems, form factors and even browsers that result in improved user experience.
- Enhanced ROI and high effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing expenditure. SEO is considered one of the cheapest, most effective and highest valued marketing strategies.
- Higher rankings on search results that lead to more traffic on the website and because of optimized website and improved user experience, it leads to more
Traffic via Social media
Social media is an effective weapon in the arsenal of online marketing and the way social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others are become an essential part of our lives, the importance of social networks is not going to fade anywhere in the near future.
Social websites are considered effective because of two reasons; first they have gathered extensive amount of detailed information and data about each user that makes it easier for businesses to reach their target audience without wasting valuable resources. Second, businesses can use social media smartly to increase their brand awareness.
This is a more technical subject where SEO consultants are hired to make the website follow guidelines of search engines like Google. Some of these things are adding proper titles, Meta tags, attributes and other things. The purpose is to help search engines what your website is all about.
Finally, businesses are realizing the importance of valuable contents published on their websites. Not only that, but they are also realizing the core purpose of publishing those contents in the first place. The main agenda of publishing contents is to NOT target your customers and potential customers but instead the purpose is to provide value. You don’t need to advertise your products all the time but it is a better idea to help your customers resolve specific problems.