#1 SEO Agency for China Baidu SEO Services
Are you looking for a reliable SEO services provider for China? Look no further than our team of experienced SEO professionals.
MediaOne SEO agency has a proven track record in helping businesses rank highly on Chinese search engines such as Baidu and 360 Search.
We understand the nuances and complexities of Chinese SEO, and we have the necessary skills and experience to help your business succeed in this highly competitive search market.
Use SEO to Accelerate your Company’s Profitability
Only a few things in business are as profitable as a well-executed SEO campaign. When done correctly, SEO can help your site rank higher in search engine results pages, increasing your website’s visibility and driving more relevant traffic to your web pages.
As a top SEO agency for China, we have the experience and expertise to help your business take full advantage of this powerful marketing tool. We’ll work with you to develop a custom SEO strategy that targets your specific business goals and objectives.
Our SEO Marketing Services Deliver Results
We’re proud to say that our SEO marketing services are among the best. Our team of experienced professionals has a proven track record of delivering tangible results for our clients.
Baidu SEO: The Key to Chinese Success
Baidu is the dominant search engine in China, with a market share of over 70%. If you want your business to succeed in China, you need to ensure your website is well optimised for Baidu search.
Our team of experienced Baidu SEO professionals can help you with Baidu keyword research, indexation, on-page optimisation, and link building. We’ll help you optimise your website for Baidu search and make sure you’re getting the most out of this powerful search engine.
Baidu Keyword Research
SEO without keyword research is like sailing without a map — you might get somewhere, but it’s like casting your fortunes to the wind. That’s why our team of Baidu SEO experts conducts extensive keyword research before developing any SEO strategy.
We’ll help you find the right keywords for your business and make sure your website is optimised for the said keywords. We’ll also help you track your keyword rankings and measure the effectiveness of your SEO campaign.
Baidu is the most popular search engine in China, and its index is growing every day. That’s why it’s important to make sure Baidu properly indexes your website.
Our team of Baidu SEO experts can help you with indexation, ensuring that your website appears in Baidu search results. We’ll help you submit your website to Baidu and ensure your pages are properly indexed.
Onsite SEO Audit and Optimisation
A successful SEO campaign starts with a well-optimised website.
Our team of Baidu SEO experts will conduct an onsite SEO audit before starting any optimisation work.
We’ll help you identify and fix any onsite SEO issues that might be preventing your website from ranking higher in Baidu search results. We’ll also help you optimise your website for Baidu search, using our experience and expertise in Chinese SEO.
Baidu Link Building
Link building is one of the most important aspects of SEO. That’s why our team of Baidu SEO experts focuses on building high-quality links to your website.
We’ll help you develop a link-building strategy that targets relevant websites in your industry. We’ll also help you build links from authoritative websites using our extensive network of contacts and relationships.
Baidu SEO Consulting
We also offer consultation services. If you’re not sure how to optimise your website for Baidu search, or if you need help developing an SEO strategy, our team of experts can help.
We’ll help you identify your business goals and objectives and then develop a custom SEO strategy that targets those goals. We’ll also help you track the results of your SEO campaign and make sure you’re getting the most out of your investment.
Simplified Chinese Content
If you want to target the Chinese market, you need to write content in Simplified Chinese. We’ll write 800+ words of high-quality, SEO-friendly Simplified Chinese content for your website.
We have a team of professional Chinese writers specialising in Simplified Chinese content writing. They’ll write your content, optimising it for SEO with a 6/1000 keyword density.
Use our Mandarin proofreading services to ensure your content is error-free and ready for publication.
Our team of proof-readers consists of native Mandarin speakers with years of experience in proofreading and editing Chinese content. They’ll go through your content piece-by-piece, correcting any errors and ensuring the language is accurate and error-free.
SEO Tool Set Up
We can help you set up the right tools and tracking systems to monitor your SEO campaign and measure its effectiveness.
We’ll help you track your website’s rankings in Baidu search results and the number of visitors your website is getting from Baidu. We’ll also help you track your website’s conversion rate and make sure you’re getting the most out of your investment.
Why Work with MediaOne?
MediaOne is a full-service digital marketing agency with years of experience in Chinese SEO. We have a team of experts who specialise in Baidu SEO, and we can help you rank higher in Baidu search results.
We also offer consultation services, content optimisation, and simplified Chinese content writing.
So, why us?
Ethical SEO Methods
We believe in using ethical SEO methods that comply with Baidu’s guidelines. We’ll never use any black-hat or spammy SEO tactics that could get your website penalised by Baidu.
We have a team of experienced professionals who specialise in Baidu SEO. Our team includes Baidu certified professionals and experts in Chinese keyword research, content optimisation, and website tracking.
Native Chinese Experts
Our team members are native Chinese speakers with years of experience in SEO, content writing, and website tracking. We understand the complexities of the Chinese market and know how to optimise your website for Baidu search results.
Affordable SEO Services
We offer affordable SEO services tailored to your needs and budget. We’ll work with you to find the right SEO package for your business, and we’ll never charge you for services that you don’t need.
Tailor-made Baidu SEO Services
We offer tailor-made Baidu SEO services designed specifically for your business. We’ll help you identify the right keywords for your business and optimise your website for Baidu search results.
No Lock-in Contracts
Our work speaks for itself. We’re so confident in our abilities that we don’t require any lock-in contracts. Nothing is more frustrating than being stuck in a contract with an SEO company that can’t deliver on its promises.
We believe in complete transparency and always keep our clients up-to-date on the progress of their SEO campaigns. We’ll send you monthly reports detailing the progress of your campaign, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can you help me rank higher in Baidu search results?
A: Yes, we can help you rank higher in Baidu search results. We have a team of experts who specialise in Baidu SEO. They can help you optimise your website for Baidu.
Q2. How will Baidu Help My Business?
Baidu is the most popular search engine in China, commanding 75% of the Chinese search market. So, if your website isn’t optimised for Baidu, you’re missing out on a massive chunk of the Chinese market.
Baidu also has a different algorithm than other search engines, so optimising your website for Baidu requires specialised knowledge and experience. Our team of experts has years of experience in Chinese SEO and knows how to optimise your website for Baidu search results.
Q3: What type of Services Do You Offer?
We offer a range of services that include keyword research, website optimisation, content writing, and website tracking. We also offer consultation services to help you get the most out of your investment in Chinese SEO.
Q4: What Language Does Baidu Support?
Baidu supports both simplified and traditional Chinese. It doesn’t support any other languages.
Q5: Can You Guarantee My Rankings?
If we don’t get any of your focus keywords to rank in Baidu’s top 20 search results after six months of working on your website, we will refund 50% of the fees you have paid.
Q6: What Type of Reporting Will I Receive?
We send monthly reports to our clients detailing the progress of their SEO campaign. The report includes information on the progress of their campaign, the number of new visitors to their website, and the increase in website traffic.
Q7: How Long Will It Take to See Results?
It usually takes around 3-6 months to see a Baidu SEO campaign result. However, the results will vary depending on your website’s content and the competitiveness of your industry.
Q8: How Much Do Your Services Cost?
MediaOne provides one of the most cost-effective Baidu/Sogou/Shenma/Haosou SEO services. Our prices depend on your website’s size, complexity, and the number of keywords you want us to target. We also offer a variety of packages to suit your needs.
You can contact us for a free quote.
Baidu SEO Guide: China’s #1 Search Engine
While Google is the dominant search engine in most countries, Baidu is the undisputed king of search in China, commanding 75% of the Chinese search market.
It’s also set differently than other search engines, including Google, so optimising your website for Baidu requires specialised knowledge and experience.
Now, let’s dive deeper into Baidu SEO and explore some of the things you need to know before hiring a Baidu SEO company.
What’s Baidu and Why Should I Care?
Baidu is the most popular search engine in China, with 195 million daily active users and 1.1 billion monthly active devices.
By not optimising your website for Baidu, you’re missing out on a massive chunk of the Chinese market. So, it’s definitely something you should consider if your business targets China.
What to Consider Before Starting SEO in China
Before you start an SEO campaign in China, there are a few things you need to take into account:
- The language: Baidu only supports simplified and traditional Chinese. It does not support English and other languages.
- The search engine: Baidu has a different algorithm than other search engines. It’s important to understand how it works before starting a campaign.
- The market: China is a massive market with over 1.3 billion people.
- The competition: China is a very competitive market, and it can be a little difficult to rank your website on the first page of Baidu. You need to have a good understanding of the competition and how to beat them.
- The market: China is a massive market with over 1.4 billion people. You’re in for incredible success if you can crack the Chinese market.
General Overview and Statistics About Chinese SEO
73% of China’s whopping 1.449 billion people have internet access. That’s more than 1 billion people (precisely 1.05 billion).
78% of the people with an internet connection use search engines to find products and services to buy.
Remember that China is set differently, and its search engines are unique from Google and other search engines.
It bears repeating that Google is non-existent in China.
And the two giant search engines battling out for supremacy and market share are Baidu and Sogou.
Top Search Engines in China
The search engine market in China is dominated by two key players like we said:
#1 Baidu: Baidu is the #1 search engine in China. It’s the Google of China.
The search engine commands 73.86% of China’s search engine market share, translating to about 558 million active users (desktop, tablet, and mobile).
#2 Sogou: Sogou is the #2 most popular search engine in China, commanding 18.99% of China’s search engine market share.
And since the government has imposed the great firewall, most western search engines such as Google are banned in China.
The three leading search engines in China are:
- Baidu: 73.86%
- Sogou: 18.99%
- Bing: 2.91%
- Other search engines (Google, Shenma, Haosou, etc.)
Chinese Search Engine Market share by Device
As you can see, Sogou commands the largest search engine market share among Chinese desktop users.
It’s trailed by Baidu (at 30%), with Bing coming in third at 8.03%.
On mobile is where Baidu redeems itself. And since Chinese users mostly browse the internet on mobile, this propels it to the number 1 spot as the most dominant search engine in China.
Baidu dominates mobile search in China, with a 95.23% market share.
Sogou comes in second as usual, but with a meager 1.89%.
The Take Away from this:
When optimizing your website for Baidu, then the first thing you want to do is make sure the website is mobile-friendly.
With Sogou, your priority should be desktop users.
Although Baidu and Sogou pose a steep learning curve for international brands setting foot into China, the investment is well worth it.
What’s Unique About China’s SEO?
China has its own search engines, as you already know.
These search engines provide valuable information to users, including news, blog posts, videos, etc.
The two search engines have a lot in common and a few similarities to other search engines. They also spot a few differences.
It goes without mentioning that they each possess unique properties.
For instance, Baidu features Baidu Baike (the Chinese version of Wikipedia), Baidu Zhidao (a Q&A forum like Quora), Baidu images, etc.
It’s the same with Sogou. The search engine also comes with its own unique features, including the Tencent ecosystem, which allows users to view content like articles, music tracks, images, and videos – from WeChat on its SERP.
It’s like Google indexing WhatsApp status updates.
What’s the Difference Between Baidu and Google?
There are a few key differences between Baidu and Google:
- Baidu Prioritises Meta description, Tags, and keywords: Baidu gives more weight to the meta description, tags, and keywords, unlike Google, which focuses more on content quality.
- Baidu Uses a Different Algorithm: Baidu’s algorithm is based on artificial intelligence and deep learning, which gives it a different weighting to keywords and other factors.
- Baidu Results are often Censored: Due to China’s strict censorship laws, Baidu censors some of its search results. You have to be careful with what you include on your website if you’re targeting China.
- Mobile Emphasis: Both Google and Baidu emphasise mobile, but Baidu gives even more weight to mobile users. Your website needs to be mobile-friendly to rank well on Baidu.
- Content Freshness Matters on Baidu: One of the most critical ranking factors for Baidu is content freshness. Baidu wants to show its users the most up-to-date and relevant content. So be sure to update your website with fresh content regularly.
- Response: Baidu’s response time is also much quicker than Google’s. So, results show up much sooner on Baidu than on Google.
- Google Favours Brands: Google tends to favour brands in its search results. You’re likely to rank higher on Google than Baidu if you’re a well-known brand.
The Importance of SEO in China
As the Chinese economy continues to gain in strength and size, businesses around the globe are taking notice of the opportunities in China’s market.
Chinese customers are among the most connected and tech-savvy, doing most of their shopping online. If you’re not targeting China, you’re missing out on a large and growing market.
SEO is critical for businesses looking to tap into the Chinese market. By optimising your website for Baidu, you can reach millions of potential customers searching for your products or services.
Chinese Search Engine: Specification About Baidu
ü Two Licenses: Business License and Content Provider License
Internet Content Provider (ICP) can be obtained from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT)
You need the ICP to apply for a .cn domain (highly appreciated by Baidu).
- Google Ban only Applies to China Mainland: Google is not banned in Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan, only in China. If you’re targeting any of these other regions, you can still optimise your website for Google, as some of the users in these regions still use it.
- Baidu Complies with China’s Censorship Laws: Baidu must comply with China’s censorship laws. It must also consider political and legal constraints inherent to the Chinese cultural context and communist party leadership.
Guide to Baidu SEO: “On-site” optimisation for Baidu
While there’s so much obscurity shrouding how Baidu works its ranking magic, a few tried-and-tested methods will improve your website’s visibility on the search engine.
- Choose the Right Domain and Hosting: When registering your domain name, choose a .cn domain name to indicate that you’re targeting the Chinese market. You’ll also need to host your website with a China-based web hosting company.
- Use Chinese Characters: Baidu gives more weight to websites that use Chinese characters. If you’re targeting the Chinese market, make sure all your website content is Chinese.
- Title Tags and Meta Descriptions: Include your target keywords in your title tags and meta descriptions. This will help Baidu index your website correctly and rank you higher for those keywords.
- Add Supplementary Pages: Baidu likes websites with many supplementary pages. These are pages that aren’t the main focus of your website but rather support it. This could be an “About Us” page, a “Contact Us” page, or a page featuring your products or services.
- Add a Blog: Adding fresh, new content to your website regularly will help improve your website’s ranking on Baidu. A blog is a great way to do this.
- Use social media: social media is a great way to promote your website and reach Chinese customers. Make sure you’re active on popular Chinese social media platforms like Weibo and WeChat.
Your Website’s URL Matters, But It’s Not the Most Important Ranking Factor
While Baidu will always favour websites with a Chinese domain name and are hosted in China, your website’s URL is not the most important ranking factor.
They also don’t give much thought to the keywords you use in your URL. That explains why there are so many English URLs ranking high on Baidu.
The Importance of Content in Baidu SEO
Baidu puts a lot of emphasis on the quality and relevance of your website’s content.
- The most fundamental aspect of on-page optimisation for Baidu is making sure all your website content is Chinese.
- Baidu also gives a lot of weight to metadata, such as title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags. So, make sure you include your target keywords in these fields.
- Finally, content coherency is an important ranking factor for Baidu. Your website content must be well-written and informative to rank high on Baidu.
Use a coherent title, optimise the content with relevant keywords, and use supplementary pages to make the website richer. Images must be tagged appropriately, and a blog will increase the site’s freshness in Baidu’s index. Social media is also a powerful ally in Baidu SEO, so it helps to be active on popular Chinese platforms.
HTML Coding Matters:
Baidu has several rules when it comes to how websites are coded. They prefer websites that use valid HTML code and have no coding errors.
They also like websites that use CSS to style their pages, as this makes the code more readable and easier to index.
Also note, don’t use ISO-8885-1 encoding. Baidu doesn’t support this coding. Instead, use UTF-8 or GB2312.
A Website’s Structure and Navigation Matters:
Baidu also looks at how well your website is structured and how easy it is to navigate.
They like websites with a clear and concise layout and easy to access menus and links.
Your website’s structure and navigation are a critical part of on-page optimisation for Baidu. Make sure it’s up to par.
Working with Your On-page SEO Company in China
If you’re looking for help with your website’s on-page SEO in China, it’s best to work with an experienced company that knows the ins and outs of Baidu’s algorithm. Unfortunately, not all SEO companies are cut out for the task.
Ask your potential SEO company about their experience with Baidu and whether they have any case studies or references you can check out.
If you’re looking for a reliable on-page SEO company in China, we at MediaOne are happy to help.
We have years of experience optimising websites for Baidu and can help your website rank higher on its search engine results pages.
Working on Baidu SEO
Unlike the direction taken by Google, Baidu SEO is much more reliant on on-page optimisation techniques.
For example, Baidu places a lot of emphasis on metadata, such as:
- Meta descriptions
- Meta keywords
- H1, H2, and H3 tags
- Title tags
- Alt tags
- Anchor text
Baidu’s spiders need this information to understand your web pages, so filling out these fields is critical for good SEO results.
You also want to make sure your website’s content is written in simple Chinese, free of complex grammar or sentence structures.
Also, keep in mind that Baidu likes websites with a clean and concise layout, easy to navigate menus and valid HTML code.
Here are a few more tips to help you rank higher on Baidu:
- Keyword Density: Keep your keyword density between 6 to 10% for best results.
- Anchor Text: Use keyword-rich anchor text to link to your other web pages.
- Easy Navigation: You have to make sure your website is easy to navigate and has a clear hierarchy.
- Pages with Video: Videos are a powerful tool for SEO and can help you rank higher on Baidu.
- Supplementary Pages: Add supplementary pages to your website, such as an “About Us” page, to make it richer and more informative.
- Minimise iFrame and Frame usage: There’s strong evidence that iFrames and Frames can hurt your website’s SEO performance on Baidu. Try to avoid using them if possible.
- Keep the Most Important Content at the Top: Baidu spiders crawl from the top of the page to the bottom. And since they sometimes experience connectivity issues, it’s important to put your most important content at the top of the page.
- Optimise Your Website for Mobile: Baidu always favours mobile-friendly websites – so make sure your website is responsive or uses a separate mobile version.
- Refresh Constantly: Baidu loves fresh content and will reward a constantly updated website.
- Optimise Your Website for Baidu: The best way to rank higher on Baidu is to optimise your website specifically for the Chinese search engine.
If you’re looking for help with your website’s on-page SEO in China, please don’t hesitate to contact us at MediaOne. We’ll be more than happy to help.
How to Choose an SEO Company for Baidu
So, how do you choose an SEO company that can help you rank higher on Baidu?
Here are a few tips:
- Ask for References: References are a great way to get an idea of a company’s past successes and capabilities.
- Ask about their Experience with Baidu: Find out how much experience a company has with Baidu and whether they have any case studies or references you can look at.
- Talk to Other Clients: Contact some of a company’s past clients and ask them about their experience working with the SEO company.
- Look at their website: Do their website and blog look professional? Are they using the latest SEO techniques?
- Check out their social media: Are they active on social media? Do they have a large following? What kind of content do they share?
- Ask for a Quote: Get a quote from the company so you can see how much it will cost you to rank higher on Baidu.
- Read their Terms of Service: Make sure you read the company’s terms of service before signing any contracts. You don’t want to get stuck in a contract with a company that’s not going to help you rank higher on Baidu.
- Do Your Research: Do your research on the company and make sure they’re a reputable SEO company that can help you achieve your desired results.
- Ask Questions: Don’t be afraid to ask the company questions about their services and how they can help you rank higher on Baidu.
- Trust your Gut: If something doesn’t feel right, trust your gut and don’t sign any contracts with the company.
Top SEO Marketing Agencies in China
- MediaOne: MediaOne is a full-service digital marketing agency specializing in SEO, including Baidu SEO. Founded in 2008, the company has over ten years of experience helping businesses achieve their desired results on this Chinese search engine.
Services: SEO, SEM, SMM, Web Design, Baidu SEO, Branding, etc.
- DoMatters: DoMatters is a Chinese-based marketing agency specializing in Chinese SEO. Founded in 2017, the company has a team of experienced marketers dedicated to helping businesses rank higher on Baidu.
Services: Chinese Content Writing, social media, Baidu SEO, Chinese Translation, etc.
- Gentlemen Marketing Agency (GMA):Gentlemen Marketing Agency (GMA): GMA is a full-service digital marketing agency that offers SEO services for Baidu. Based in China Shanghai, the agency has over ten years of experience helping businesses achieve their desired results on the Chinese search engine.
Services: SEO, Digital Marketing, China Ecommerce, Social Media, China Distribution, KOL, and Influencers
- Bright Design Studio:Bright Design Studio is a full-service web design and digital marketing agency that offers SEO services for Baidu. Founded in 2020, the company is based in Shangai and has a team of experienced marketers dedicated to helping businesses rank higher on Baidu.
Services: SEO, Web Design, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Digital Strategy, Business Consulting
- SEOMandarin: SEOMandarin is a Dutch SEO firm based in China. It was founded in 2011 by Robert Stam, who saw a lack of quality SEO services for businesses looking to rank higher on Baidu.
Services: Baidu SEO, Social Marketing, Web design, E-commerce, Baidu PPC
- Law Rank:LawRank is a top legal marketing agency that offers Chinese SEO services.
The company was started with one goal: to get Chinese attorneys on top of the search engine results pages (SERPs) for their target keywords.
Services: Chinese SEO, Legal Marketing
- SEO Shifu:Chinese SEO Shifu has been around since 2010 and is one of the most well-known SEO agencies in China. It’s a full-service agency that offers a wide range of services, including Baidu SEO.
Services: Baidu SEO, Weibo Marketing, Baidu PPC Advertising, WeChat Marketing, Chinese Digital Marketing, and more.8. Digital Crew
- SEOAgency China:SEOAgency China is a Shanghai-based SEO company that offers Baidu SEO services. The company was founded in 2016 and has a team of experienced marketers dedicated to helping businesses rank higher on Baidu.
Services: Baidu SEO, Web Design, Copywriting, Backlinks, Dynamic Agency, Press Release
- QPsoftware: QPsoftware is one of the leading providers of Google and Baidu optimisation company. The agency is located in Shanghai and has been around for more than ten years.
Services: Google Optimisation, Baidu Optimisation, Web Design, E-commerce Consultancy, and more.
- Gab China:Gab China is an integrated marketing and advertising agency with experience in both the Chinese and international markets. The company offers SEO services for businesses looking to rank higher on Baidu.
Services: SEO, SEM, social media, Display Advertising