The internet is dominated by Yoast optimized mobile devices. Mobile devices have transformed how internet users across the globe access their products, Google Ads and services.
For instance, in Singapore, 80% of the population own smartphones and three-quarter of these smartphone owners acquire services or products from online stores.
Therefore, mobile devices are the most preferred methods of accessing the internet. Marketers are at a loss on how to optimize their ads on Google to further push their brands to this vast and untapped revenue stream. This article will point out tips on how marketers can optimise their Google Ads campaign for mobile devices.
AdWords mobile PPC ads drive were not a cup of tea for SMEs due to their complex nature and the protracted process it required to run the campaigns. However, the advancement of Google Ads has simplified the manner all businesses adopt their widespread mobile PPC campaigns.
How You Can Enhance Your PPC And Mobile Marketing Strategy
Coin SMART PPC Targets
SMART targets in this situation mean Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely objectives.
Pay-per-click campaigns are fact-powered therefore setting clear targets and documenting the process for references purposes in the future is paramount.
Aligning your PPC and mobile promotion strategy with your business’ objectives is critical. It helps you develop your marketing strategies along the best practices of your business. It implies that you develop your strategy in ways that conform to the traits of your business. For example, as a staunch Christian, you can decide not to advertise your products on alcohol-sponsored sites to comply with your Christianity practices.
Examples of PPC objectives include improving click rates for your site, eliminating cart abandonment, increase calling frequency, etc.
Regardless of your PPC strategy, it is paramount to ensure your strategies are SMART to enhance the chances of your business being successful.
Distinguish Your audience of Preference
In everything you do, it is essential to know the exact thing you are going to do in advance so that you can plan. An informed targeting campaign equips you with informed ideas concerning your target market. Hence, it enables you to know what practices resonate with the target market so that they can develop strategies along those practices. Context, i.e., locale, mobile device of choice and time of the search help you choose the ideal search inquiries that apply to your target market.
The 5 W’s of Marketing
- Who are the customers and the potentials? (determine the potential audiences’ income range, locality, education background, age)
- What need are they seeking to satisfy? It is essential for determining what are the preferences and buying patterns of the audience.
- When do they frequent the internet to buy or search for info? The question is essential for knowing which time of day or which seasons you should optimise Google Ads for portable devices.
- Where are the audiences’ online and physical locations? Where is their area of residence and where do they do their shopping in the physical and virtual world? And where can you access them in the digital space?
- Why are they looking for what they are looking for and why are you the best solution for those needs?
This information assists you distinguish your target audience and improves your ad creativity.
Know your AdWords Mobile PPC Keywords
Keywords are the foundation of PPC campaigns. It is of great significance, especially to mobile PPC. The choice of keywords you target furnishes Google AdWords and other advertising avenues with information on which visitor searches your ads should be displayed for upon searching in a search engine.
The setting is also essential when choosing mobile PPC keywords. According to research, the majority of users who search for a product or service want to use them immediately or within an hour of the search. Therefore, choosing keywords related to the context of your target audience is essential because any keyword the user will search, your AdWords mobile PPC keywords are already optimised with keywords fitting those contexts.
Enhance AdWords Adverts and Landing Pages for Portable Devices
Mobile searches are the gateways to the online shopping stores. Their popularity for shopping has been enhanced by the portability of mobile devices which make them ideal for accessing e-Stores from any location. Customising your pages and ads to be efficient on mobile devices is essential because they are the favoured method of obtaining services and products on the internet.
Best Practices for AdWords Mobile PPC
- Enhance your ads for portable devices throughout your marketing campaigns because users will not linger long on a mobile ad that is not optimised. Optimise your page for a thrilling mobile PPC experience.
- Authorise Ad Extensions on all your drives. Ad extension enhances how your site works by adding extra features to your mobile PPC. Extensions are straightforward to install and use.
- Use contextual keywords to help your clients access the product or services they are searching for.
- Boost your portable device searches with incentives such calls to action that resonate with your target audience.
- Optimise your mobile Google Ads to specific times of a day for optimum use. AdWords’ specs like day parting distinguish the time you want your drive to be operational.
- Monitor operations of your AdWords mobile PPC ads and continuously assess it. The continuous monitoring of your ad campaign helps you determine when best to optimise your ads.
Portable devices are the main avenues this tech-savvy generation is using to access the expansive digital world for their daily needs. It signifies that mobile devices are in the market to stay. Therefore, as an enterprising business owner, optimise all your ads for smartphones and all mobile devices because they are the next-gen method of pushing the image of brands to customers.