Social Media Marketing Course
What is SMM?
Social Media Marketing (SMM) refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites. Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions. Discover the secrets behind viral social media campaigns in MediaOne’s Social Media Marketing Course and expand your outreach.
During your SMM course with us, we will walk you through everything you need to know to become an expert on Facebook. We will teach you how to effectively manage your campaigns, and give you a clear understanding of how you can promote your business.
The Social Media Marketing Course for Facebook will include:
- Facebook Overview
- Setting Goals, Objectives and Strategy
- Facebook Elements
- Creating Your First Page
- Creating Apps and Tabs for Your Page
- Facebook Milestones and Key Performance Indicator
- Claiming Facebook URL
- Optimisation of Facebook Page
- Facebook Newsfeed Algorithm
- How to Get Likes, Shares, and Engagement
- How to Create Viral Posts
- Do’s vs Don’ts for Content
- How to Engage Customers
- Facebook Analytics – Engagement, Likes, Growth, Sentiments, Exposure
- Facebook Insights
- Facebook Advertising
- The Future of Facebook
- Using Third-Party Apps (such as HootSuite) to Manage Your Page
- And More!
Price per Pax (Minimum 4 Pax): SGD $500
Duration: 1 Day: 9 AM to 6 PM, with 1-hour break. OR 2 Days: 4-Hours per day.
Facebook has over 1 billion monthly active users. That means, approximately out of every 7 people you see, at least 1 of them will have a Facebook account. Act now! To find out more, contact us today!