There are times when you may want to send a message for your subscribers but you may find out that you have a meeting.In such a situation you have an alternative to schedule your message whereby you set it to be sent at a given say and at a particular time. This will save the worries of not sending the message depending on how urgent the message was.
The following are the steps you can follow when composing and sending messages:
Check your recipients.The recipients pane appears on the right side next to compose new email.This shows the contacts you will have selected.You can also add a name or email address on the add email recipient box and select the ones that match.
In case you have more than one email account that is connected to insightly ,ensure you select the required address in the from list.
- You can then select CC/BCC if it’s important.
- You can then choose an email template if you want to use one.
- Verify the email subject line.
- Verify the text in the body of the email. You can use the tool bar options to format the information and also add hyperlinks to websites.
- If you have to upload a file to attach an email use the browse button
- Click on the preview button to edit the email in each recipient.With this you will not make to other recipients apart from the one that is selected.
- Finally click on the schedule or send button and with a subscription plan, plus and enterprise you can choose time and date to send the message at that time.The email will be queued for sending.
Through this article you can be able to send and schedule messages at the required time without getting worried on what to do.You can give it a try and see whether it can help you.
This is important in your digital marketing campaigns when it is necessary to maximize your email click-throughs.