Table of Contents
The role of conducting campaigns for your business in Singapore can be daunting and overwhelming, and that is why a full-service advertising agency is crucial. A full-service marketing company can perform all the advertising and marketing attributes of a business. These aspects include interactive marketing services on the internet, innovations, creativity, production, and strategic marketing. What remains to be done by the business owner is only concentrating on managing and growing the business.
When Do You Need A Full-Service Advertising Agency?
Hiring a full-service marketing company to help you improve your online marketing campaigns in Singapore can be a significant advantage to your business. Remember that most individuals establish enterprises to do what they perform most excellently. When they notice that marketing their business is taking off from their true potentials, they will always seek help from freelance online marketing agencies. However, when the workload increases for freelancers, business owners are likely to hire the service of a full-service advertising agency.
In any case, time is an essential factor in the success of any business, and it is crucial to ensure that you get the most out of your time. This is through running your business since it is what you know best, and letting the experts in marketing undertake the role they know best.
Below are some questions you need to ask yourself when looking for an excellent full-service marketing company in Singapore.
- Which services do the advertising company extend? Which marketing areas do you consider the most valuable and successful? Can your advertising company assist you with conventional marketing methods as well as additional digital advertising aspects like social media and websites?
- What is the charging model of your marketing agency and how does their fee structure operate?
- Is the company linked up with different media outlets to enable you to get advertisement placements and media outreach?
- How will the advertising company relate with your staff team? What is the organization of the company? Who will be the critical point of contact in the agency?
- Do the advertising agency have testimonials that they can share with you for businesses in the same field as you?
Precisely, how Do You Recognise an Efficient and Reliable Full-Service Advertising Agency?
Most marketers would wonder how to identify a full-service agency that is effective and dependable.
Below are some aspects you need to reflect on when taking a full-service marketing agency into service.
- Production: Production involves web development, processing of data, and digital printing. Your full-service advertising company must have an excellent output to ensure that they can market your products and services successfully.
- Creativity: As a business owner, you need to evaluate how creative the staff of the marketing agency is. Research on the internet and find out how they have conducted marketing campaigns for other businesses. Find out what the comments of their previous clients are about their services. With this information, you can be able to choose the agency that is suitable for your tasks. The agency needs to be knowledgeable in areas of studio work, brand engineering, graphic designing, copywriting, as well as concept awareness.
- Analytics: You must choose a marketing agency that can analyse and generate simple reports for you at any given time. They are expected to identify any concerns and deal with them as quickly as soon as they can. They should feature an active response system and a vibrant business brain power.
- Effective Communication: Another thing you need to consider when engaging a full-service advertising agency is good communication. The company needs to be able to communicate with you and your customers effectively. Remember that the agency acts as the link between you and your clients. Therefore, they must have communication styles that are up to the standard.
- Strategic Planning: An exceptional full-service marketing company must possess a robust strategic plan for how to advertise and market your products and services. It is essential that they possess impeccable skills in market analysis, brand positioning practices, as well as a media strategy.
Purposes and Roles of a Full-Service Marketing Organization
- To develop and organise a successful marketing and advertising plan for every one of your brands, businesses or products. They are intended to work with your business intentions and stay within your budget. Additionally, they are supposed to develop marketing campaigns that are more likely to attract the interest of the potential clients and entice them into purchasing your products.
- A full-service advertising organization also performs web printing and graphic designing for your business. They usually coordinate with other companies to assist them to accomplish this because a weakly written or printed design may exhibit a lousy picture of your business as a whole.
- The marketing company follows the campaigns as they develop and analyses their effect on your business. If the business is not performing fine, they develop new approaches and new strategies to enhance the campaigns.
- It is the responsibility of the advertising agency to undertake all media purchasing tasks like signing on advertisements in newspapers and magazines, radio and television broadcasts, as well as shows.
- A full-service advertising agency is responsible for all internet marketing roles like publishing, tracking of websites, and designing of websites. They must make sure that as many individuals as possible consider your products as the best by giving them convincing reasons to acquire them.
Types of Full-Service Marketing Agencies
Two main types of advertising agencies exist, and they are listed below.
- In-House advertising agencies: The advertiser wholly owns these agencies. Outside businesses can hire these agencies but only with the consent of the existing customer.
- Modular advertising agencies: These are agencies that sell their services on a continuous basis. The amount charged depends on the work done by the agency.
MediaOne group is a full-service advertising company in Singapore with over ten years of experience in the digital marketing field. Their team of experts includes a highly skilled team of production, artists for creating beautiful and realistic descriptions about your services, and designers for designing your websites. The company specialises in digital marketing strategies like SEO, social media advertising, SEM, and Online Reputation Management. MediaOne agency has been ranked the leading digital ranking agency by various international bodies. They are also ISO 9001 certified. Contact their digital marketing consultants to discover the best digital campaign that best suits your needs.
Singapore Advertising Agencies Impact to your Business
In the simplest of terms, Singapore ads agencies are the creative companies dedicated to the all-rounded task of planning, designing, and handling all the advertising needs of another company.
A classic example of such a company is MediaOne, which happens to be one of the most innovative marketing, advertising, and branding agencies in Singapore.
Advertising agencies are most concerned about “more.” They’re paid to drive more traffic, make more profits, generate more leads, and deliver more productivity.
They’re also concerned about the overall branding of your business and may decide to refresh, update or give your business a complete overhaul with their eyes set on lead generation.
As it stands, Singapore has one of the most effective and dynamic advertising economies in the world. And, as one of the players in the competitive world of advertising, we take it as our responsibility to introduce you to the mechanisation of Singapore advertising. We’d also like to shed some light on the benefits of working with an agency in Singapore and the evolution that ended up marking the new era of digital marketing.
The Current State of Marketing in Singapore
The state of marketing in Singapore is like that of no other place in the world. The fundamental standards and guidelines might be the same as anywhere else in the world, but no place matches it in terms of marketing creativity and intuition.
First and foremost, Singapore still stands as the most natural place in the world to run a successful business. Fewer restrictions, a highly productive workforce consisting of both local and foreign talents, conflated with a business-friendly environment, investors are more likely to be attracted here than anywhere else in the world.
Goes on to show that marketing agencies control a more significant section of the economy. Which is pretty much the reason Singapore marketing agencies are always miles ahead in terms of creativity and marketing trends. In other words, they’re the trend-setters of the digital marketing space.
Hiring an Advertising Agency in Singapore
The marketing space in Singapore is saturated with all kinds of advertising agencies; some good, some bad — for lack of better words.
A simple Google search should bring an endless list of digital marketing companies, hard-selling themselves to clients. While having so many options might come off as an excellent thing, it’s important to be reminded that the workload involved in reviewing all those companies can prove to be pretty daunting, particularly to a newbie who’s never worked with a marketing agency before.
But before we cull the options in front of you and narrow down the list to the best five, let’s look at the possible reasons a Singapore company might want to hire a marketing agency when they can get the work done all by themselves.
Some of these companies have the resources and the workforce needed to foster solid marketing. They can print ads, run an advertisement and even hire a team to manage their social media accounts. Still, they’d prefer the services of an advertising agency
Advertising agencies are the experts in the field
Advertising agencies are the only experts in the field of marketing. They’re a company that has invested a war chest of cash needed in facilitating their operations. So instead of employing a few people to handle promotions, they have a team consisting of copywriters, planners, art directors, and programmers to name a few, each of which is assigned a task they’re completely experienced in — nothing like a jack of all trades.
They can manage a marketing team effectively
Agencies know how to hold their employees accountable. They know what’s expected of them and the limits they have. This is because they have been in the business long enough to evolve with it.
They have a clear set of measurable objectives
Agencies work with objectives. None of their efforts is a stab in the dark. They know just the right amount of effort to pump in and the result to expect when it’s all done.
They’re way cheaper
Hiring an agency could be cheaper than creating a solid team of marketers. You can’t just rely on the effort of one person or a few of them for all your marketing needs. Effective marketing calls for a combined effort of a full team, which when put together can prove to be more costly than you’ve ever imagined.
Top-rated Advertising Agencies in Singapore to Choose from
You’ll never run out of options when it comes to selecting a reliable advertising agency in Singapore. You just have to be extra cautious while choosing one to avoid unnecessary disappointments.
Here’s a list of top-rated marketing agencies in Singapore for you to read through and decide which one of them is good enough to entrust with your marketing needs. Keep in mind that this is in no way an endorsement, but a compressed list of what’s widely thought as reliable and trustworthy.
Activa Media offers a smorgasbord of online services, one of which happens to be a strategic ad campaign on some of the most common social media platforms including Facebook, Yahoo, Google, and Bing.
Their pride is in their experience, having operated for years without a single taint on their reputation. They’ve also served long enough and outstandingly enough to receive the mark of approval from Google and lots of stakeholders in Singapore.
Their past clients include the Singapore Post, Fullerton Hotel, FJ Benjamin, HTC, SIM, Peach Garden, and Hitachi to name a few.
Ad Cool Media
Ad Cool’s mission is pretty simple and straightforward — to make every single one of their clients happy.
They strive to exceed client’s expectation through a stellar performance. Granted, this takes a lot of effort on their part, but still, that doesn’t limit their creativity and dedication to excel in their line of work.
The agency bills itself for creativity and effectiveness, a combination they believe is key to their overall success. Their core services include Facebook advertising, Google Search Advertising, Web design, mobile billboard advertising, and web development to name a few.
Adweb is mostly concerned about client retention. They’ll, therefore, be looking to do an impressive marketing job for you so they can get you motivated enough to stay hooked.
They’re result-oriented. If clients aren’t 100% satisfied with the results they’re getting, then that alone passes as failure on their part.
Founded a few years back by Vincent Laporte, the agency has worked with established businesses in Singapore including La Villa Transport, Global Meteocean, and Yupeebox to mention a few.
Aiden believes in working with their client. They’re the strategic partners their clients need to forge forward.
As a company that’s been evolving with every advancing step in technology, the company also believes in flexibility and efficiency. Companies need to be continually evaluating their execution processes in comparison with what’s new and more effective out there.
It’s only through doing these that they’ll be able to deliver their services to the best of what’s expected of them.
As an all-rounded digital marketing agency, the company offers web designing, social media marketing, content development, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, email marketing, and web analytics among others
That goes without mentioning that they have worked with companies such as Toshiba, Maybank, TTG, Bioskin, Hertz, EBC and SG21 to name a few.
MediaOne is an award-winning advertising agency serving an upward of 1000 SME and CNC clients in Singapore and all over the world. The company is recognized and certified both locally and internationally, having won a considerable number of awards including TOPSEOs, PSME500, and ISO 9001.
Founded in 2008, the company chose to specialize in making ‘tired brands kicking again.’ In addition to working with a long list of SME and CNC clients, the agency has also had the experience of working with high-profile brands such as Maybank, NOEL, Hotel 81, Changi Airport Singapore, DukeNus Med School, Ministry of Law Singapore, Singtel and EDB Singapore to name a few.
Their mind-boggling and art-directed website is NOT scared of pushing things to the extreme through the use of big, bold and striking typography. Additionally, their design is strong and straight to the point, besides making good use of arresting but well-calculated back-ground colors which comes with defined transitions as one scrolls through the website or clicks from one section to another.
All this is done to convey a simple but clear message — the company isn’t concerned about subtleties and nuances, but on grabbing people’s attention in the way they wouldn’t forget. And that, is what the bulk of Singapore clients happen to be on the lookout for.
The company offers a complete package of different advertising services calibrated to match the marketing needs of small, medium, and well-established business. These packages can work for any Singapore business looking to achieve higher visibility, branding, leads, and sales.
Originality is the key to their success. Instead of recycling ideas, the agency takes every client’s need as a unique one. This allows them to both calibrate and customize their operations accordingly and to ensure their clients are served to the best possible standards the market has to offer.
MediaOne assigns a dedicated service manager to every single one of their clients, whose work is to ensure every assigned task is conducted close to perfection. Besides, service managers will also be working to find you the best collaborators the industry can offer and if there’s any possibility of landing new opportunities that will see to it that your business soars to an even greater height of success.
MediaOne works with a highly professional, close-knit in-house team of business consultants, copywriters, web designers, and social media gurus to name a few. None of their assigned tasked is passed on to a non-professional in the name of outsourcing.
MediaOne values its staff. That’s partly the reason they always ensure their offices are located in the most conducive working environ for an even better work performance, which generally works to improve on the overall standards of work delivered.
MediaOne is a Google Partner. All their account managers are also Google certified. More importantly, they’re always up to date with the latest guidelines and updates from Google, Yahoo, Duckduckgo, Bing and any other imaginable search engine out there.
MediaOne uses only white hat SEO tactics to propel one to a top ranking on search engines result pages. The agency believes in hard work and consistency and will therefore NEVER give in to shortcuts no matter how tempting they appear to be.
In other words, you can expect the company to get the job done as agreed, without spamming, cloaking or tricking you with bots. Things like bans and Google penalties are out of the question as the company doesn’t cash in on experiments, but on well calculated and tested tactics that guarantee results in the end.
For what’s worth, the agency’s code of conduct only allows it to operate with the highest standards with regards to their relationship with clients, suppliers, community, and the industry at large.
It’s for this reason that the company decided to focus on transparent reporting, almost entirely. With their 24/7 real-time client reporting system, you can keep track of your SEO progress and get to check on the result at any time of the day. Designed to keep you updated, you can trust the system to let you in on the progress made and even give you constructive feedback on where and how to adjust your campaign for greater success.
It’s a Wrap
MediaOne spends their time working with all kinds of clients in a bid to help them maximize their marketing effort. This could mean helping them grow their sales, get them more leads, increase their app installs or grow their social media following.
They’re based in Singapore, but they have clients from all over the world. Having been in the advertising industry for more than a decade, the company is recognised as one of the best advertising agencies in Singapore.