Studies show that 63% of advertisers today use at least ten influencers on each marketing campaign. What reason do you think is behind the exponential growth in influencer marketing? It is because influencers can link with the audience as peers who trust them, and their opinions, knowledge, and authenticity can transform individuals into devoted customers.
However, getting hold of a top influencer for your products is not a simple task as it seems. This article has been created to guide you in choosing the ideal influencer who best fits your business. Let’s dive in!
Why do you need influencers to advertise your brand in Singapore?
Individuals are most likely to trust recommendations from their friends more than from strangers. When it comes to influencer marketing, the human mind operates in a precisely similar manner. The influencer acts as a familiar friend who links your brand with your targeted users. And that is the reason why most millennials in Singapore go to the social media to get recommendations before concluding on hiring an influencer.
So, why does your brand need influencers?
- They come up with excellent content about your brand.
- They advise their followers to consider your brand
- They engage themselves in discussing the issues that encompass your brand.
Because you understand the roles influencers play in promoting your brand, let’s look at how to choose the right influencer.
Understand your Target Audience
The audience is one of the most crucial factors to consider for a successful influencer marketing process. You need to ensure that your influencer of choice has the same followers as the users you are targeting to become customers. Selecting the right influencer ensures that your brand reaches the relevant audience.
Understand Your Influencer
To comprehend your influencer thoroughly, you need to conduct an evaluation. Evaluating your influencer is necessary to avoid hiring fake or wrong influencers. Here are some of the aspects you need to look for when looking for individuals to influence your brand.
- Niche– Look for influencers whose niche lines up with your business. Applicability is crucial when determining the destiny of your influencer campaigns.
- Truthfulness– The followers of your influencers will only trust them if their recommendations seem authentic. Their online posts on your brand should not look like something they did just because they get money from them.
- Reach– Reach can be described as the overall followers your influencer has on their blogs and social media. Ensure that your influencer has enough followers on their social platforms you wish to undertake your campaigns.
- Personality– Look for influencers with styles and personality aspects that conform with your brand and messaging principles.
- Engagement– The rates of engagement of your influencer indicates the number of their followers who are likely to be interested in your brand. It is an essential measure of the extent to which your influencer is likely to inspire the purchasing decisions of your target audience.
Where to Get A Good Influencer
Influencer marketing is not exclusively reserved for celebrities in Singapore. Businesses love influencers who result to a few audiences who engage as customers. Therefore, the question is where you can get a right influencer, and below are some ideas.
On Social Platforms
The most straightforward strategy to get the right influencer for your brand is looking for individuals who are already speaking about your products. Social media profiles or blog posts that talk about your brand will assist you to hire the right influencer.
There are numerous listening and monitoring tools in Singapore that can assist you in looking for an influencer who mentions your brand. Some of these tools include Simply Measured, Mention, and Hootsuite, and they can support you to monitor your brand mentions in social media platforms like FB and Instagram. You can use them to determine the perfect influencer for your brand.
Hashtags make information accessible and searchable on social media. Therefore, search for hashtags that are relevant to your niche. You can use the following steps to get the right influencer on Instagram.
- Search the hashtags #influencer, #blogger, #ad, or #sponsored on Instagram.
- If you get an interesting post, explore the profile of the creator.
- If the content allures you, check if their niche is similar to yours,
- Look at the number of followers they have, and if decent, check their engagement rate and if it suits your budget you can start your digital marketing campaign.
Marketing Platforms for Influencers
There are various influencer marketing platforms in Singapore from where you can get the right individuals for you marketing easily and quickly. They enable you to search for influencers, and you can filter the various fields to ensure they suit your particular needs. Some of these platforms include TRIBE, HYPR, BuzzStream, BuzzSumo, and Grin.
Blogger Outreach Platforms
Read through the blogs to ensure that their topics are relevant to your brand if you want to hire an influential blogger. You can check out their statistics on social platforms and Domain Authority.
You can set Google to alert you whenever a keyword relevant to your brand is mentioned. This will enable you to get people who often write about topics related to your business. You can get the right advocates for your brand using these alerts. Platforms like Inkybee and BlogDash can help you do this quickly in Singapore.
How Do You Hook Up with Influencers?
Here are some measures you have to consider when hiring an influencer:
Use Welcoming Introductions
Use an earnest, personal means of introducing yourself with the influencers before telling them about your campaign. Comment expressively and appreciate their work in social media and posts. Also, don’t forget to share their posts in your systems.
Develop A Convincing Proposal
After introducing yourself to the influencer, you can now provide them with a captivating proposal. You need to mention the following
- Who you are and how you learnt about them
- Why you need them
- What will you give in return
- How they can get back to you
Your offer should be fair enough to raise your chances of annexing a response.
Since they get many messages, your proposals can go unnoticed. So, it is good to send follow up emails if you don’t get a response within a couple of days.
Choosing the right influencer can lead to the success of your campaigns. You should emphasise on developing lasting relationships with your influencers for a successful marketing campaign. You should offer a fair deal, introduce the influencers to your networks, stay connected, and share freebies even if you don’t require them. These aspects will ensure that the influencer is determined to the success of your campaigns.