Writing SEO can be a tricky business, but one this is for certain- when done effectively it draws business to your site and creates sales. Effective SEO content requires an organic search to be done before doing any writing. Within this organic search, five key elements must be focused on, in the following order:
- With the loss of keyword data within the Google Analytics, what is newly needed is the ability to merge quantitative data with the featured topics of the website. Coupled with this, is the need to fully understand what the competition is using to drive customers to their site.
Adjacent markets must then be looked at in real time. Looking at which areas the competition is succeeding in will bring relevant success to other sites as well.
- A great connection between your content writer and your SEO research is crucial, and that they are not one and the same are basic. Both of these departments must learn to work effectively together to draw out one another’s best work. It is not enough for the one to hand in data to the other and wash their hands of the information. The second must do its part, and relay back to the first, and it must continue, without rest, throughout the entire creation process.
- The mobile site must now be central to any SEO agency‘s collaboration team.
- Real time reporting and measuring must be continuous. If what you are doing is not working, your department heads must be made aware promptly in order to remain currently healthy. If a corporation cannot measure the impact of their marketing, they are blindly working in the dark with no hope of ever coming into the light.
- Integration of real time reports of marketing impact must be shared with all departments as they work together to improve on skills and success rate. It is a never ending process, not one which you attain and then decide to remain at that place.
It must be made thoroughly aware of this fact to keep each member in focus of it. Technology and methodology is not ever going to remain static, and neither can you afford to. To do so is to let the competition pass you by. Yet in using your competition wisely, you can effectively take their successes and build on them with good practices, stand on their shoulders so to speak, and gain useful insight from watching what they are doing.
No one can learn all there is to know about SEO in a day, in fact, since the method is constantly growing and changing, it can sometimes be of benefit not to know all there is. Keeping an open mind is one of the keys to connecting with the ever-changing rules of the road.