You need smart strategies to generate leads for your business in Singapore. There are known tactics that work effectively in generating leads across all businesses, regardless of size. If you want these to work for your company, you need to adjust them according to the needs of your audience.
Here are five proven strategies to help you in your lead generation efforts.
- Facebook Ads
- Personalised email marketing
- Discount and coupons
- High-value content
- Referral partnerships
How to Generate Business Leads
The following strategies are useful if you want to attract leads to your business in Singapore.
Facebook Ads is one of the best lead generation strategies. The standout feature of this advertising platform is the targeting feature, which ensures that you specify who sees your ads. You can choose to target your leads according to age, gender, location, interests, and so forth.
If you want to run a successful campaign on Facebook Ads, you need to adhere to best practices and use consumer data as your guide. Here are a few tips you should know before using this powerful platform.
- Your ad should be relevant to the content with high click-through rates. People are more likely to click an ad listing if it directs them to popular content. If not, they are likely to ignore it.
- Use bright colours to grab attention. If you use dull colours, nobody will notice your ads. Avoid blue and white, as they blend in with Facebook’s native colour scheme.
- You should base your first ad on a lookalike audience. This is a list of Facebook users who share similar interests to your audience. It is generated by importing your customer list.
- You should understand the difference between the cost per impressions (CPM) and cost per clicks (CPC). These two can be confusing to a beginner, and you should read this official guide before picking one over the other.
Personalised Email Marketing
If email marketing is part of your digital marketing in Singapore, you are on the right track. You can boost the effectiveness of your emails by personalising the messages.
A personalised email message generates more revenue than a generic email message. The following are some of the ways you can use to personalise your emails.
- Collect the right data – your site should have sign-up forms to help in gathering critical data about your customers. It is easier to customise messages once you have this information.
- Use personalised subject lines – consider using a personalised greeting on the first line in your email. For instance, you could begin with ’Hi John/Jane.’
- Use behaviour-triggered emails – these are emails based on how customers are interacting with your brand. For example, you could set your email marketing tool to send emails to first-time visitors, retarget previous visitors, and so on.
- Use subscriber tags – you can tag subscribers based on their actions, like clicking on a particular link, visiting a specific webpage, and so on. The tags act as segments when you are sending subsequent emails.
- Ask the right questions – you can segment your audience by asking questions. The responses will help you know the opinion of your audience on your brand. Questions also make customers feel valued.
- Watch readers’ interests – once you have built trust with your audience, you can start sending recommendations based on their interests. For instance, if they purchased a gaming console, you can suggest the latest games.
- Make the most of landing pages – the ultimate goal in marketing is boosting sales. Ensure that your personalised emails have a link to a relevant landing page.
If you want to generate leads, you should personalise your emails. Customised emails can also build brand loyalty.
It is essential to track the progress of your email marketing campaign. It allows you to see what strategies are working and how you can adjust to improve the success rate. You should also compare your open rates with rival companies to see if you are better, at par, or behind your competitors.
Discounts and Coupons
Every time a new customer purchases your products, you should offer discounts or coupons. This is a smart way to generate leads. People love freebies. If someone notices such an offer on your website, they are likely to recommend it to a friend.
After creating discount and coupon codes, you should make them available to consumers. You do not expect a user to go searching for vouchers on your site. For instance, you could share the coupons on your social media platforms or through email.
Alternatively, you can create a banner on your website showing the discounts and coupon codes. If direct mailing is part of your digital marketing in Singapore, you can use this channel to distribute your coupon codes.
Content is the most crucial element of SEO. It is equally as useful if you want to generate business leads.
You should know that content for lead generation goes beyond blog posts. Your content is anything included in your eBooks, guides, brochures, whitepapers, graphics, and video, and so on. Ensure that it is always relevant and provides value to your target audience.
After creating the content, you can lock it so that any interested individual provides their information in exchange. A smart way of making the most of your content is creating different types for each segment in your audience.
For instance, if you are targeting consumers of domestic appliances, create content that discusses the latest arrivals in the industry. You should then deliver the content in their preferred format, like email, whitepaper, guide, and so forth. Lastly, you should promote the content to expand its reach as much as possible.
Another smart way you can use to generate leads is by partnering with other businesses. This is particularly important for small upcoming establishments. You can do this by forming a referral partnership.
The referral partnership model works by giving you a small commission for every referral you send to partnering businesses, and vice versa. It is advisable to sign such a deal in the presence of lawyers. Both sides should understand the stipulations in the contract. The agreement should also define the commission percentages, quality of leads, total sales, and so forth.
In summary, here are the steps you should follow to generate leads for your business in Singapore.
- Invest in Facebook Ads – this way, you leverage the capabilities of the most popular social network in the world. More importantly, you can target specific audiences using various demographics.
- Create personalised emails – this boosts open rates and engagement. It also shows clients that you value them.
- Give discounts and coupons – people love freebies. Offering discounts gets more people interested in your products and services.
- Create high-quality content – your content should be relevant and valuable to your audience. You should also promote it widely to increase its reach.
- Form referral partnerships – work with other businesses so that they refer their clients to yours in exchange for a small commission.
All businesses, regardless of size, need to generate leads continually. If you implement the strategies above, you will substantially boost your lead generation campaign, even if you are on a limited budget. Keep in mind that you might need to tweak the tactics depending on the preferences of your audience.
Get in touch for more assistance on how to generate leads in Singapore using robust digital marketing strategies.