For you to generate revenue, you have to understand how to get business leads that are ready or almost read to convert. This process will take you time and research so don’t be in a hurry otherwise, you might end up making costly mistakes.
You want customers to know about your products or services. That is the only way they will buy your products or seek your services.
Concisely, the main aim of a leads generation campaign is to draw in prospects who have a genuine desire or need to buy your product or service.
8 Best Lead Generation Strategies in Singapore
- Embrace New Technology
- Create and Optimise Content
- Inbound and Outbound marketing
- Leverage Twitter
- Automate your Marketing
- Use Email Marketing
- Use Lead Databases
- Optimise your Homepage, Landing Pages and Other Key Pages
Let us shift gears and look at each strategy in detail. We are confident that by the end of the article, you will have a clear idea of how you can improve your Singapore lead generation strategies.
Embrace New Technology
For example, more than 70% of adult Singaporeans have more than one smart mobile devices from which they access their mail, shop for products, and browse the internet and much more.
This means that you should adjust your digital marketing campaigns for seamless integration on these devices for you to reach more customers in Singapore.
Emerging technology will allow you to work smarter and become more productive.
Create and Optimise Content
Good content will increase organic web traffic and help you generate more business leads.
The content should have quality, images, infographics and video to increase engagement and share counts. This will make it rank highly on the search results and bring in more traffic to the website.
For example, if you are creating content in the marketing niche, let it revolve around SEO, pay-per-click, and content marketing. Make sure they are categorized on specific pages or in the URL to segment your audience easily.
People like to read relevant content. Therefore, you should give them a specific video or e-book that is unique to their needs. Your content should target prospects based on the categories they visit and the content they read as well.
In a nutshell, when creating content, always focus on how you can stand out from the crowd.
Inbound and Outbound Marketing
Although outbound marketing is more effective, inbound marketing cannot be ignored. It is recommended to use both approaches in a balanced manner to ensure effective leads generation.
Stay active in online communities by solving customer issues and sharing informative content. You can also personalize your email communication. Doing this will enable you to build healthy relationships with potential customers.
Apart from other social networks, Twitter is an excellent source of potential business leads. Using Followerwonk, you can analyze follower information, what time they tweet, and more. This will help you reach out to audiences who are interested in your niche and engaging with your content. Followerwonk will also guide you on how to find influencers and connect with them.
Do you know that Twitter’s advanced search queries can ensure B2B lead generation for your company?
Find people who are interested in your brand and engage with them. But how do you find these people? Use the advanced search query. The main categories of advanced search include words, people places and dates.
Depending on what products or services you are offering, your words should be centered on the products. Include relevant phrases in your search too.
In the people section, you can search for your business competitors. There you will see all the followers who engage with your competitors. Narrow your search results to specific locations that you service.
You can also filter the date range to the most recent then reach out to the followers. This you can do by replying to their tweets directly, following their profiles, and retweeting their tweets. Such interaction will help you get more followers.
Automate Your Marketing
You can collect email addresses and use marketing automation to nurture them. This will get more data to your business leads.
The drip application can also provide marketing automation through email marketing, a properly designed popup, and much more. You can collect data from prospective customers and convert them into leads on autopilot.
Use Email Marketing
Email marketing can help you drive leads, especially when you personalize your emails. It features a direct engagement concept.
The subject line for your email should be eye-catching to make the recipient eager to read your content. It should address the pain points your potential leads are facing.
Make your content brief, concise and engaging.
Try to integrate social media links in all your emails to help readers redirect to your social media page.
Also, you can embed images in your emails. A picture can speak volumes about your brand and motivate the recipient to take the desired action. Include only lightweight images will ensure that the content loads fast.
Include a call-to-action button at the top half of the email to get the recipient to act.
When sending out emails, personalize the subject line and ensure you group your contacts based on their names, purchase history, location, and interests.
Be keen to find out the specific areas of the email that your contacts are clicking. Incorporating more links in the copy will translate into more clicks that you can track to learn your subscribers’ habits and make the necessary improvements.
Use Lead Databases
When using someone’s database, take caution about its quality. You can find potential leads at data.com. The site has a list of companies and accurate information about their contacts to help you make the right decision.
LinkedIn is another business-centric networking site that you can use to generate leads. It also allows you to publish content and attract an already engaged audience.
Optimize Your Home Page, Landing Pages, and Other Key Pages
Confetti maps, heatmap, overlay maps, and scroll maps can help you understand the behavior of users.
Write a compelling call to action for the final button but make sure that the images, body copy, and headlines lead to the call to action.
Always make sure that each page has a well-optimized CTA and prepare your prospects to convert. When generating leads, you should anticipate the needs of your reader and provide a way to get them.
Do you want them to sign up to your course? Present the problem, the solution, and a reason for them to sign up. Make them say yes every time.
Effective Ways for Business Lead Generation
For the long-term sustainability of every business, lead generation is vital. Marketers are always looking for new ways to increase business revenue while reducing costs. Therefore, lead generation refers to attracting potential customers who will convert into actual customers immediately or in the future.
The lead generation process entails finding information like names, email addresses, phone numbers, and organization names to initiate a business relationship.
There are different types of leads or potential customers that marketers need to follow until they convert into potential customers.
Qualified Marketing Lead
This type of lead has shown some level of interest in your business, services, or products. They have either subscribed to your newsletter or attended a marketing event. Marketers forward these leads to the sales representative team for nurturing until they are ready to purchase.
Sales Qualified Lead
A lead becomes a sale qualified to lead the moment they demonstrate they are considering making purchases. For example, if they request a free demo on a product or have signed up for a free trial, the sales team must quickly convert them into customers.
Three Key Benefits of Lead Generation
- Obtain new customers.
While it’s crucial to retain old customers, it is also vital to increase and target new audiences to increase sales.
- Expand your business.
- Lead generation helps you acquire quality leads that can be converted into customers hence increased revenue.
- Build business trust and credibility.
- Informative timely content helps reach out to potential leads. Valuable content builds trust and credibility for your business.
9 Proven Strategies for Online Lead Conversion
Generating content that is informative and relevant to your targeted audience often directs them to sites landing pages. Ensure to include clear Call-to-action at strategic places in your content where a visitor is likely to see and click. Your primary goal is to build trust and authority in your niche, enhancing lead generation for your business.
Effective content marketing comprises three components:
- Your content should address the needs of your target audience.
- Create the correct type of content to address those needs.
- Map the content to the buying cycle of the target audience.
If your content does not address and solve your target audience’s needs, it’s not achieving its objective and overall marketing goals. Create content for your audience to earn their trust and attention. With that, you can easily have as many leads as possible.
There are various ways to present content to your target audience; it can be through blogs, videos, images, podcasts, and infographics. Ensure your content is frequently updated to maintain its relevance to the audience.
Social Media Marketing
Ideally, every business with a social media platform should;
- Increase its brand awareness.
- Build more engaged business communities.
- Make sales through social eCommerce sites.
- Provide effective customer service.
- Advertise products and services to target audiences.
To fully utilize social media for lead generation, one must first develop a social marketing strategy. Begin by setting business goals that will help you measure success and Return on Investment (ROI). Take time to define your target audience for your business; this will help you address their needs and optimally engage them on social media.
Conducting a social media audit will be paramount to determine what platforms your target audience is on, hence clearing out the importance of every social account for your business. Ensure you schedule, share and engage your audience with timely and relevant content. Tools such as HootSuite and Buffer can help you in managing your social media accounts.
Email marketing provides an excellent channel to reach out to people who already know about your brand and business. Since they have subscribed to your list, it’s easier to convince them to take a specific action.
Use a compelling and beautiful design with the already customized templates to catch your subscribers’ attention.
Start by building a list of your target audience; these are people who have subscribed to your mailing list. Take advantage of email automation, which allows you to create a series of excellently curated emails for your audience’s needs and schedule to send them at the most convenient time.
Make use of tools such as MailChimp to segment your email list subscribers into specific criteria that can allow you to send them personalized and relevant emails. Segmentation allows you to send separate emails to subscribers that you think are more interested in that content, leading to higher conversion rates.
Here is how to increase open email rates.
- Eliminate all inactive subscribers to keep your list up to date.
- Schedule and send emails at the most convenient time.
- Make your email subject stand out to entice curiosity.
- Curate personalized emails for your audience.
- Ensure your emails are responsive and contain easily loadable media. Optimize for mobile devices.
- Avoid spam filters by ensuring your subscribers have opted-in to receiving your emails.
Website Optimization and SEO
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) makes your website more discoverable online when users search for products or services related to your brand or business. An optimized website grows their organic traffic which boosts conversation rates for the company.
For your website to rank higher on the search engine, consider the following;
- Provide your audience with informative content.
- Create a positive user experience for your website.
- Prioritize content that is valuable to your audience.
More people access websites via mobile devices, ensuring your website is optimized for these devices to avoid missing out on potential leads. WordPress offers built-in responsive designs meaning you don’t have to worry about adding any extra code.
Websites’ loading speed matters to SEO. You can leverage Google Pagespeed Insights to determine how fast your site loads across all devices and what you need to fix to improve its loading time. Websites that load slowly are likely to have high bounce rates resulting in low conversions for your business.
SEO increases conversions by pointing the right searchers towards your content. Google ranks your site more accurately based on the search intent of a potential lead when the site page’s objectives are clear.
By generating lengthier, value-driven articles increase the probability of visitors converting. They acknowledge the value you have shared hence increasing the likelihood of gaining conversions.
Businesses leverage collaboration and partnership with influencers who market products or services, resulting in increased brand awareness. Influencer marketing is effective because of the trust followers have built up with the influencer. Recommendations from influencers serve as a form of social proof to brand potential leads.
An effective influencer marketing requires a strategic approach that includes:
- Determining the goals and message for influencer marketing. The most common being increasing brand awareness and generating sales.
- Finding influencers who are experts in their niche and whose values match your business. An influencer is also a representative of your brands or online business images.
- Setting up an influencer marketing budget and management strategy.
You can measure the success and progress of an influencer marketing campaign by using Sprout Smart Inbox tools that allow you to track specific hashtags and mentions of exact Twitter keywords.
Display Ads Marketing
Display Ads use text-based or visual-based ads on websites or social media platforms to raise brand awareness. A CPC model is often used to charge ads. Hence the ads are paid based on the number of clicks.
Brands also use display ads in their retargeting campaigns, where they remind or call on a prospective to take the desired action that they didn’t accomplish initially. These Ads are more appropriate for customers in the awareness stage since they are not looking for any online product or service. Their search is more informational than transactional hence a low conversion rate.
Top five tips to make display ads increase lead generation and conversion.
- Curate your content to serve your target audience. Your content should be valuable and address the needs of your audience.
- The message should be clear, straightforward, and consistent between display ads and landing pages.
- Clarify your call to action (CTA). Ensure the CTA button appears strategically and is visible for visitors to click.
- Optimize your site’s landing page. The landing pages should be easily accessible online.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Ads
The most common type of PPC ad is paid search ads. These ads appear on search engines like Google when users search for products or services online. Businesses running these ads pay when the user clicks on the ad.
For these ads to appear on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP), they are subject to Ad Auction, an automated process by Google and other search engines to determine the validity and relevance of ads to appear on SERPs.
WordStream is a tool that allows you to define pay-per-click ads management and allows you to focus on growing your business revenues. It connects securely to Google Adwords and Bing ads accounts, enabling you to view campaign data in a centralized location.
You can use these data or optimize Adwords and Bing Ads to boost conversions, capitalize on return on investment and grow your business.
This tool provides insights such as:
- Ad performance information.
- Keywords. And top-performing terms.
- Bid optimization suggestions.
Producing timely webinars that are high-quality content-reach, with relevant topics and quality speakers, requires time and effort. But why are they necessary?
- Attract higher quality leads.
- Establish credibility and trust for your business.
- Attracts leads from around the world.
- Open up partnership opportunities.
Webinar presentations need to be well-curated to build rapport, build trust, and credibility with the audience. Even if leads do not convert immediately, continue the conversation to nature relationships. They may be potential customers in the future, or they may recommend your products or services to others.
A higher-converting webinar registration page comprises of:
- A captivating webinar title and a meta description will boost ranking on SEO and get the right audience on your landing page.
- Use a clear and short descriptive video about the event.
- A value-driven call to action and highlights the benefits of the webinar.
- Encourage visitors to take action by creating a sense of urgency in your messaging, for example, “Limited slots available.”
- Build credibility by highlighting brief bios for your speakers.
- Leverage social proof to reinforce your value proposition.
Provide on-demand access for your target audience to access the webinar when they need it; this will help you to keep generating leads after the event.
To maximize webinars, lead generation, co-host your event with a partner with similar products and services as your business, promote the event on multiple channels. It will allow you to target new audiences and generate more leads.
Online reviews act as third-party endorsements of a business. They are vital for verifying the quality and credibility of your business products or services. Research shows consumers are more likely to spend around 31% more on products and services from businesses with excellent reviews.
Reviews not only assist in lead generation but also are an indicator that you are committed to improvement.
To obtain impressive positive reviews, take these three steps:
- Motivate consumers to leave positive reviews.
- Respond to all reviews publicly.
- Feature updates on top reviews on your website.
Start by requesting your customers to leave positive reviews at the point of sale. That will grow a positive, verified portfolio of reviews. Ensure to interact and respond to customers as this will eliminate negative consumer experiences.
Showcase reviews on your website to enable your potential clients to engage with you. 92% of customers go through online reviews before deciding to make purchases on products and services.
After collecting all the necessary information about your business leads, determine how interested they are in your business products or services and assign them to the appropriate salesperson.
Tools such as Freshworks CRM can help you track visitors on your website and obtain a visual idea of where they are in the buying journey and how likely they will purchase from your business. Determining lead intention allows the company to sell better by enabling sales representatives to sell within context.
Top 11 Lead Management Tools for Businesses
We already have covered different types of leads, various techniques for lead conversion, and the best strategies for lead generation. These include; embracing new technology, creating and optimizing content, utilizing inbound and outbound marketing, leveraging Twitter, email marketing, lead databases, marketing automation, and optimizing landing pages.
Let’s now explore the top 11 lead management tools and their pros and cons.
Salesforce has been a pioneering CRM platform with a widening set of innovations, including AI, ease of interoperability, and excellent features, which include;
- Contact management that provides access to critical customer’s data and their interaction history.
- The opportunity management offers a view activity timeline of your customers.
- Quote management simplifies product sales and business transactions through forecasting and productivity tracking.
- It automates three essential elements; configure, price, and quote (CPQ), allowing sales representatives to select suitable customer quotations.
- It has Dynamic Dashboards and Custom Reports.
- Its Email Integration accesses your Gmail and Outlook inboxes to synchronize emails.
- The Salesforce mobile app provides access to CRM data at any time and from anywhere.
- Files Sync and share enables the sales team to share files from any device at any time.
- It has a wide range of customization and advanced features.
- It has a great workflow and solid performance.
- Salesforce is a powerful tool for collaboration and a third-party app marketplace.
- Its reporting functions are valuable, enabling you to see how particular accounts have performed over time.
- Its automation features help in streamlining complex processes.
- The CPQ feature helps in quotation generation and in maintaining the receipts for billing systems. Ease of integration with other applications/software suites.
- It’s complex and requires a steep learning curve.
- It’s Pricey compared to other CRM.
- The interface is sometimes slower when working on multiple tabs.
Zoho CRM delivers a great mixture of excellent features at a competitive price to efficiently manage your critical customer relationships and integrates well with a long list of compatible Zoho products. It streamlines and automates sales, marketing, and other support software from other single platforms. Its features include:
- Zoho CRM allows multichannel engagement through email, telephone, social media platforms, live chat, and portals.
- It incorporates a built-in intelligence that predicts sales trends, leads, deals and supervises automation flow.
- Its reporting and analytics feature support customizable reports, sales forecasting and conversion metrics, and pipeline visualization to identify trends and optimize.
- It automates the entire sales process elements, i.e., workflow rules, macros, and assignment rules.
- Zoho manages your entire sales pipeline that includes; leads management, contact, deal, and account management.
- It leverages social media platforms to engage with customers.
- Users can utilize its customizable features to create custom fields, record types, and API for custom integrations.
- Zoho automates your entire marketing machine and manages sales in a single platform. It enables you to know your website visitors, runs your marketing campaigns, and integrates Google Ads.
- It has a powerful email marketing tool.
- It is free for up to 10 users.
- Zoho incorporates aLive Chat Feature for website visitors.
- It has sales and deals funnel tracking.
- It provides an excellent database, where it is possible to manage and track all sales perfectly.
- ZOHO has integrated gamification modules that are great in managing and motivating the team.
- The workflow automation is limited to Professional Tier.
- Its feature, the ZIA voice assistant, needs more work.
- It has late support response times.
Freshsales CRM has sensible price tiers, integrated features with customizable options, and AI assistance. Its elaborate features include;
- Salesforce automation features include customer data management, workflow, opportunity management, interaction tracking, and partner relationship management.
- Marketing automation features help automate and scale marketing tasks like lead generation, qualification, nurturing, and email marketing.
- It utilizes intelligent workflows to automates major tasks and business processes.
- It collaborates well with slack to send for real-time collaboration and discussions.
- Freshsales has internal notifications when leads complete custom actions, such as lead sign-ups, cancellations, etc.
- It manages and automates local currency conversion.
- Freshsales analyses visitor’s behaviour and optimizes your website to improve conversion rates.
- It has an easy-to-use landing page builder to help you create compelling landing pages.
- Freshsales simplifies CRM processes for small businesses.
- It has proactive AI assistance.
- It enables various integrations to extend its functionality.
- Freshsales has an extensive customization option.
- Easy to share reports and dashboards.
- There are no reports for the free plan.
- The email limit is small – only 500 per user.
Apptivo is an all-around CRM and leads management cloud platform. It has affordable pricing, and an intuitive interface makes it outstanding. It provides solutions such as;
- Marketing automation by creating a targeted list of contacts builds and delivers email campaigns, and tracks analytics.
- It provides a complete CRM capability with a robust sales pipeline, automation, reporting, and contact management.
- Managing projects schedules through Gantt charts tracks and monitors time and milestones.
- Has an integrated billing and recurring invoice capabilities for building professional quotes.
- Turns quotes into orders, track inventory and shipping details, and bills customers for products purchased.
- Apptivo CRM has a robust ticketing system with email integration, web portal, and time tracking to enable efficient customer services.
- It offers supported reporting, analytics, customizable report, and pipeline visualization.
- It offers a comprehensive feature set with various customization options.
- It has an outstanding mobile application.
- Apptivo has granular security controls and 24-hour support.
- It’s effective for collaboration, simple, and cost-effective in managing customers, pipeline, & calendar.
- It provides seamless communication with our customers and internal team.
- Apptivo has an integrated, templated project management system with pre-set task generation.
- Its performance feels sluggish.
- It could extend APIs to add to its functionalities.
- The standard sales conversion is not automatically available and requires customization.
HubSpot CRM is an innovative platform that targets small businesses; it covers digital tasks such as marketing and lead management and can evolve into an end-to-end marketing technology solution for SMBs.
Its popular features are;
- HubSpot has a view of the sales pipeline through a customizable deal’s dashboard.
- It incorporates features for email tracking, meeting scheduling, and prospect tracking, and live chat.
- It has automated updates for customer deals, sales activities, and logging.
- HubSpot provides email notifications, pipeline management, and company insights features to stay on top of all of your leads.
- HubSpot has a built-in activity stream that sends notifications immediately lead completes some actions such as opening an email, downloading a vital document, or clicking on a link.
- HubSpot has a storage of up to 1 million contact and company records.
- It can schedule tasks, assign tasks, record sales calls, and send emails.
- It easily integrates with Gmail & outlook email templates for efficient communication with leads.
- It has a workable free version.
- HubSpot has an intuitive interface that is easy to set up.
- It has outstanding email integration features.
- HubSpot allows easy integration with other apps.
- It offers a lot of online help resources.
- It’s a little pricey once you add premium functions.
- HubSpot lacks e-commerce capabilities.
Sales creatio is a process-driven cloud-based software aimed at enterprise customers. It connects dots between marketing, sales, and customer service to managing the customer journey helping midsized with improved analytics and automation capabilities. Its features include;
- It has built-in features such as calendars, task management tools, document processing options, and analytics for task automation.
- Sales Creatio has a centralized customer database and dashboard that allows a 360-degree view of your entire operations and each customer’s complete journey.
- It has an intuitive set of analytics tools that provide insights into your customers’ purchasing behaviours, hence easy sales forecasts for your business.
- CRM Creatio utilizes open API, artificial intelligence, and UX for easy configuration with other platforms.
- It’s a highly customized system to build requirements and implement them quickly.
- Sales creatio is a multichannel marketing platform to orchestrate customer journeys and accelerate lead-to-revenue.
- It’s a multifaceted platform with a unified business solution that is highly customizable.
- Sales creatio provides solid CRM functionality with a 360-customer view.
- It enables SMBs to streamline sales processes from lead generation and management to lead closing.
- The system allows non-IT staff to create business solutions within the system with no coding experience.
- It’s a highly scalable platform that expands together with your business.
- It has a relatively short trial period.
- Its customization can be challenging at the beginning.
- It can have a steep learning curve for some users.
Inslightly CRM is visually attractive and offers intuitive customer relationship solutions and integration functionality to suit more extensive SMB’s needs. It provides solutions such as;
- It tracks relevant lead information in real-time.
- Its workflow automation builds complex and multi-step business processes such as email alerts, tasks generation, and record updates.
- Insightly offer integrated project management at every stage of engagement with the customer.
- Its dashboard, tasks/milestones, pipeline activity, and opportunity reports provide a real-time macro or micro view of your business activities.
- It enables file sharing to keep related records and to enhance accessibility.
- Scanning email addresses automatically updates the Inslightly CRM address book to link them to matching contacts and organizations.
- It easily integrates with other application’s APIs.
- It has a fluid and dynamic design.
- Inslightly CRM provides a powerful range of functionalities with in-built project management features.
- It has an extensive integration option.
- It clearly shows activities on projects, schedules tasks, and effectively manages directory contacts.
- Inslightly can automatically subscribe my leads to the email list through the web forms.
- The free version has minimal storage.
- The mobile version lacks many functions.
Pipedrive CRM is a small-business-focused solution with advanced capabilities, chatbots, and efficient reporting. It enables you to track profiles for each prospect and their interactions throughout the sales funnel. Here are some of its features;
- Pipedrive provides a bird’s eye view of all the sales activities via the Pipeline Activities Overview dashboard.
- Easy customizable columns and filters to track and monitor activities.
- It has a simplified logging “lead-ins” format and full customization of the sales process.
- Pipeline’s email integration makes it easy to track leads and email conversions.
- It has automated lead generation, captures leads from the website, routes them to the best sales teams, and allows lead to schedule calls and consultation through website sing bots.
- The reports and analytics help you visualize performing KPIs to determine what’s working and what’s not.
- Its sales forecasting features enable you to focus on leads likely to convert, dates, products, and deals.
- Its interface is user-friendly and easy to use.
- Pipeline’s dashboard has customizable metrics.
- It measures sales performance, and tracks leads life cycle.
- It tracks and monitors historic Data for reference.
- The Pipeline CRM has a great note system that allows voice recording and easy phone access to manage notes while on a call.
- The mobile app needs to be enhanced to function spontaneously.
- Complex due to so many filters.
- It doesn’t differentiate schedules for different levels of users that require specific features.
Zendesk sell is loaded with various industry-leading CRM tools, including a user-friendly mobile app, and improves on ease of use and lead management features of Base CRM. It also has a self-service customer portal. It offers solutions such as;
- Its email intelligence tool provides seamless tracking of email communication, activity reporting, email template automation, and real-time push notifications.
- It incorporates an auto dialler allowing sales reps to make calls easily. It logs and records every call and provides access to scripts, notes, and out-of-box call analytics enabling businesses to keeps tabs on call count, duration and results.
- Zendesk sell has sales prospecting functionality that identifies prospects and creates a targeted list containing verified and current trends.
- Its intuitive and customizable interface is easy to use and provides impressive features such as mobile and cloud-based applications, collaboration tools, and marketing automation tools.
- Its custom fields and tags classify tickets for easier tracking and archiving.
- It easily integrates and works seamlessly with various APIs such as Jira Software, Trello, Slack, and Shopify.
- Zendesk has automated workflows and bots with multiple license types and customizable views.
- Zendesk has improved pricing options.
- It offers a 360′ view of contact interactions.
- It provides powerful analytics for additional insights.
- Zendesk’s layout is organized, and its UI translates well on the web and mobile apps.
- It has implemented more transparent communication controls enabling effective communication with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Uploading .csv files is tedious.
- Its feature set may be overwhelming for SMBs looking for standalone solutions.
- The software doesn’t have pre-defined templates.
Infusionsoft is suitable for growing companies. It streamlines pipeline management, automates repetitive tasks, manages teams, and enhances clear communication. It offers a variety of lead management features such as;
- The end-to-end digital marketing solution includes customer relationship management, email marketing, e-commerce support, and marketing automation.
- It’s easy to maintain spreadsheets and keep track of your lead contacts by uploading a .csv file with data.
- Its marketing automation component enables you to; personalize marketing messages to potential customers, modify campaigns based on performance, Blast out targeted emails to prospects and create landing pages suited to your campaigns.
- It incorporates a tool that enables you to track customer interactions, automate follow-up communications, get a bird’s eye view of the whole sales cycle, and manage the pipeline.
- Its lead management feature lets you create and share custom quotes, convert quotes into orders, adjust the balance on customer accounts and accept payments with an online payment gateway.
- Infusionsoft tool integrates with the e-commerce platform and provides customizable templates that you can use to create your virtual store.
- The CRM software crawls through numerous data points to provide executive summary reports such as conversions by sales stage, email opens, lead source conversions, and individual campaign performance.
- Infusionsoft allows tagging of customers based on interests.
- It efficiently automates tasks and handles customer follow-up campaigns.
- Infusionsoft is simple, reliable e-Course delivery via content campaigns
- Allows me to track and tag behaviour, enabling you to curate information customers are interested in.
- Its Visual drag ‘n drop campaign builder makes it easy to build out workflows.
- It provides sharing of proven campaigns between accounts.
- Its display of web forms is quite dull.
- It can get complex when handling massive campaigns.
- Infusionsoft API integration is not easy.
Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM is an affordable tool that offers lead management flexible capabilities and functionalities for small businesses and start-ups. It provides a variety of solutions such as;
- Sales automation features, like customer and contact data management, opportunity, territory, workflow, interaction, quote and order management, and partnership management.
- Marketing automation features help scale marketing tasks and analysis, like lead generation, scoring, qualification, and nurturing.
- Less annoying CRM offers reporting and analytics, helping users conduct forecasting and pipeline analysis to identify trends to determine the effectiveness and optimize where necessary accurately.
- It is easily customizable to fit user’s specific workflows and supports API for custom integrations.
- The software integrates well with software such as Marketo and Eloqua to expand its functionalities.
- Less annoying platform has automated case management that allows ticket creation, routing, escalation, and resolution.
- Its mobile app makes it to be easily accessible at any time.
- Its newly redesigned interface is more intuitive.
- It provides a wide range of help and support options.
- Less annoying has great mobile website implementation.
- It requires no contract, which makes it economical.
- Keeps track of activity and logs emails in the system; this allows users to know their prospect’s interest.
- Existing users require a steep learning curve.
15 Important Lead Management Tools Features
- Data Collection automation: Companies use various digital marketing channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Website, Email marketing for collecting data.
- Tasks assignment and management: obtained leads need instant action and response for each inquiry; users can achieve this by timely moving leads and escalating to the next level/stage.
- Seamless communication: Tools for lead management should allow seamless communication, establish appropriate time and techniques for approaching a lead and moving them to the next level, determining best action points to build effective interactions.
- Automated sales funnel: Utilizing resources, time management tools influences lead conversion rates. Intelligent powered techniques allow filtering and accessibility of leads hence the creation of a strong sales funnel.
- Post analysis actions: Effective marketing and promotional activities are crucial for lead conversion. Post analysis gives room for timely and effective measures.
- Sales activities: A lead management system should process presales activities like creating payment schedules, generating invoices, payment reminder notifications, receipt generation.
- Leads response time: Faster responses to leads improve customer loyalty.
- Acquaintance: Lead management tools are excellent for collaboration. Team members can view information associated with leads and take appropriate actions where needed.
- Effective data management: data produced from multiple digital channels must be effectively stored, formatted, filtered, sorted, tagged, de-duplicated, source identification, and processed for easy accessibility. Companies need to efficiently manage databases, email marketing, sending quotes, and social platforms integration.
- Timely scheduling and tracking lead: scheduling activities that sales reps need to undertake on a specific date and time helps team members to plan and manage tasks efficiently. Also, integrating scheduling with calendars sends notifications for follow-up calls, call responses, measures required, pending activities, and much more.
- Automating processes: Enables faster dialogues with prospects, reducing the likelihood of them slipping away. Automation saves not only time but also resources and effort.
- Comprehensive analysis: Companies utilize lead management software’s to analyze the degree of automated lead generation, activity planning, assignment, tracking, and prioritization. Its powerful features enable calculating acquisition rate, exit spots, conversion costs of conversions, return on investments (ROI), closure rates, lead-time, etc.
- Generate reports: reports assist in measuring efforts, quality leads return ratio, and identify the behavioral patterns that you can implement to yield desired results.
- Clarifying team roles: The roles and responsibilities set for team members should be clear to avoid duplicate lead allocation. Hence avoiding bombarding prospects with repetitive product or service information.
- Lead Security: Lead processes and techniques used to obtain customer’s data are confidential. They should only be accessible to those working on the data and managers.
Lead generation is a continuous and long term process. With efficient tools in place and the strategies above, you can streamline your processes and increase opportunities for your business to grow.
Lead generation is like mining gold. You cannot depend on one source and get maximum outcomes. Multiple sources will help you get the qualified leads more efficiently. Once you know the ropes of generating business leads, you are sure to increase the website conversion rate.