Accelerated Mobile Pages is a standard open source coding that webmasters use to improve the speed at which their website pages loads when accessed using a mobile device. Until recently, AMP was just used to enhance user experience. Google now recommends Singapore web development agencies and online marketers to have accelerated mobile pages.
Today, we will look at how accelerated mobile pages influence SEO.
Impact on Organic Search Results
The first thing that you need to note is that AMP is not one of the ranking factors that Google uses to rank websites. Nonetheless, studies have proven that AMP has a direct impact on clicks, user experience, and impressions. These three factors, in turn, affect on-site SEO. Therefore, if you do not implement AMP today, you are most likely going to notice a reduction in impression, user engagement, and clicks on your ads.
Here are three factors that you need to keep in mind when creating AMP optimized content.
- Create engaging and actionable headlines. Avoid fluff and generic titles that the target audience has probably come across online
- Create a good first impression and spur engagement by making sure that the first 100 words of your copy are properly structured. The writing style and language should resonate with your target audience
- Include compelling and original images and other visuals in your content to make it easy for the audience to grasp the intended message.
Impact on Paid Search Results
Google Adwords gives brands an opportunity to appear at the top of search results. Google recently removed the right-hand page ads from SERPs. Singapore PPC experts are of the idea that this move will result in more quality AMP ad placement. Competition for the high-value keywords will increase due to the reduction in the number of paid advertising options.
Faster mobile pages loading speed will result in a sharp increase in page views, and this will, in turn, lead the target users to more ads. Already, Google has stated that publishers will benefit from more ad format options when creating ads for AMP pages. Here are three fundamental principles about AMP ads.
- The ads will be as fast as the accelerated mobile pages
- The ads will be more innovative, engaging, and beautiful
- All the ads will rely on HTTPS
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) will have a positive impact on your website’s SEO. If you are unsure about how to create these pages, it is highly recommendable to hire a reputable Singapore SEO & web development agency. The team will use their resources and expertise to not only develop the pages and ads but also run tests to ensure that they are working optimally.